Since we spend many hours practicing and waiting at soccer fields, I thought I'd throw in a little info about what we do while we wait. These pictures were all taken (along with many others) during one of Kimber's soccer practices. Kaylee had swim practice in the building next door. She was quite irritated to find mom holding the camera as she pulled herself out of the pool. We have since discussed that it is to her advantage to smile when she sees the large black thing in my hand. Meanwhile, Tori was busy asking me for a photo shoot while climbing a tree. Kimber was supposedly practicing soccer, but we're all a little worried about her after I caught this shot during a victory dance. By the way, we don't know why she was doing a victory dance since she was off the actual playing field at the time and the ball was FAR away from her.
Since we spend many hours practicing and waiting at soccer fields, I thought I'd throw in a little info about what we do while we wait. These pictures were all taken (along with many others) during one of Kimber's soccer practices. Kaylee had swim practice in the building next door. She was quite irritated to find mom holding the camera as she pulled herself out of the pool. We have since discussed that it is to her advantage to smile when she sees the large black thing in my hand. Meanwhile, Tori was busy asking me for a photo shoot while climbing a tree. Kimber was supposedly practicing soccer, but we're all a little worried about her after I caught this shot during a victory dance. By the way, we don't know why she was doing a victory dance since she was off the actual playing field at the time and the ball was FAR away from her.
Comments
maybe you'll need to sign Kimber up for cheerleading instead... :-)
ReplyDelete