I promise this is the last post on Astro Camp. Here is a little movie of a few fun Astro Camp moments. Please excuse my shaky filming and enjoy Kaylee's fun. Also, please remember that all commentary on the video is being heard out of context. I do not frequently embarrass my daughter with strange comments. In fact, I try not to embarrass her at all. In the video I was only repeating comments made by students in the room. Is that a good enough excuse? I went back and asked Kaylee if I embarrassed her and the answer was no, so I feel slightly better.
That was so much fun to watch. I think you worry too much though, Tammy, you are a great mom. I didn't hear anything embarrassing.
ReplyDeleteRemember that picture you have of Kaylee coming out of a plastic slide when she's little and her hair was standing straight up? The last video reminded me of that. I miss that cute little baby, but a great young woman she's turning into. It all looked like so much fun--I think I'm going to have to find a rock wall to climb!
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is that I wish I had a super butt! Seriously! Fun stuff!
ReplyDelete