Today was my birthday and I had a wonderful day. It started with an almost 8-mile run with good friends (including my cute hubby) and just got better from there. We had 3 soccer games and won them all. The kids helped Kevin detail my car and renewed my XM radio subscription as a surprise for me. Of course they made sure I didn't have to cook dinner and then we went to mom's favorite treat place - White Lime (frozen yogurt). Along the way I heard from family and friends and felt grateful to be loved and thought of by such good people who make my life full and rewarding.
A.jpg)
Dinner was at Red Robin. I don't have a favorite place, but this is an easy restaurant for kids, so it ranks high on my list.
A.jpg)
Dinner was at Red Robin. I don't have a favorite place, but this is an easy restaurant for kids, so it ranks high on my list.
Happy Birthday!! I'm not good at birthdays--I often think of them before but then the day comes and I just get busy... It looks as though the day was good and you are certainly "much loved"!! We all love you!!
ReplyDeleteHmmm... now I feel loke a total nerd. I didn't even know... at all... that it was your birthday! I'm sooooo sad! Had only I known! Well, I'm glad it was an excellent day for you. You are very loved by many people... small like Braeden and Ella... and old like me! See you Tuesday!
ReplyDelete