We were at the beach today to do family pictures. December 18th and we're at the beach without jackets and mostly with short sleeves. I even ended up quite wet and didn't freeze. We live in an amazing place and I hope the pictures turn out as great as the weather. Here is a VERY short video of some of the scenery.
We were at the beach today to do family pictures. December 18th and we're at the beach without jackets and mostly with short sleeves. I even ended up quite wet and didn't freeze. We live in an amazing place and I hope the pictures turn out as great as the weather. Here is a VERY short video of some of the scenery.
Comments
I LOVE your air-guitar playing Kimber!! She's a true rocker!! And I LOVE the beach in December when it's warm enough to enjoy!
ReplyDeleteJan - You would laugh ALL THE TIME with Kimber around. She makes me laugh even when I shouldn't...
ReplyDelete