I didn't post them on time because it was our Christmas card. We had such a fun time coming up with this year's Halloween costume theme and we LOVED the pictures. Here is the one that made the Christmas card.
How are we going to top that? It's already a topic at family discussions, but here's where we are with the tradition. We began (officially) in 2002 and have had the following themes:
2002 - The 3 Little Pigs and the Big Bad Wolf
2003 - Family Garden; Kevin was the gardener. I was a flower. Kaylee - bumblebee Tori - ladybug
2004 - Royal Family
2005 - The Incredibles! Kevin is still willing to show up if you need a superhero.
2006 - Wicked/The Wizard of Oz
2007 - Pirates
2008 - Dora, Diego & Friends - the map, Bobo brothers, and Swiper
2009 - Hippies
How are we going to top that? It's already a topic at family discussions, but here's where we are with the tradition. We began (officially) in 2002 and have had the following themes:2002 - The 3 Little Pigs and the Big Bad Wolf
2003 - Family Garden; Kevin was the gardener. I was a flower. Kaylee - bumblebee Tori - ladybug
2004 - Royal Family
2005 - The Incredibles! Kevin is still willing to show up if you need a superhero.
2006 - Wicked/The Wizard of Oz
2007 - Pirates
2008 - Dora, Diego & Friends - the map, Bobo brothers, and Swiper
2009 - Hippies
I don't know how you're going to top this year!! It was seriously the best ever!! I've had several people ask me if it is an ad for somewhere... :-)
ReplyDeleteYour Christmas card is the one that I look forward to opening the most!!