Jan, You know I would say Duke blue ring pop dripping onto the Carolina blue shirt, but I won't say anything to discourage your comments. I love that you take the time to read and make comments. The kids like it, too. I am working on printing my blog as a bound "journal" for each year and I'm including the comments because I think it makes it more fun!
I can't decide whether that is Duke Blue he's wearing (from the ring pop) or UNC blue... :-)
ReplyDeleteJan, You know I would say Duke blue ring pop dripping onto the Carolina blue shirt, but I won't say anything to discourage your comments. I love that you take the time to read and make comments. The kids like it, too. I am working on printing my blog as a bound "journal" for each year and I'm including the comments because I think it makes it more fun!
ReplyDelete