The Park with Pals

After honor roll excitement Friday morning, I let Kaylee skip school to play.  We went to the park for a while that morning and got to play with out favorite neighbors, Gavin and Dylan, with their cute mom, Stephanie.  Their family is also from NC and our boys are all within a few months of the same age.  Here are some pictures of our fun at the park.  Yes, Gavin and Dylan are twins. 

Gavin.
This is my only proof that Dylan actually ran around on the ground part of the time. Most of his happiness was found in the swings.



Dylan.  I LOVE this picture.

Dylan

Tavin loves posing for the camera.

Kaylee

I'm not quite sure what Tavin's look means...

Gavin - happy!

This is a COOL shot.  Dylan is in the swing.

I think I have at least 2-3 pictures each year of Kaylee in the baby swings.  I'm not sure what that reveals about her personality.

Kimber and Tavin playing the sand.

Gavin loved finding "treasures" in the sand.  He made the earth a cleaner place!

Gavin - His mom says he is in a happy place called Gavinland.

Kimber

Doesn't Tavin look lost in thought?  He's actually just mad because I won't do something he is demanding.

Kimber and Tavin having fun.

Kimber and Tavin being annoyed...happily.

Gavin has finally gotten the sand on his face.  Digging for treasures is hard work.

Dylan in his happy place.

Dylan had lots of people taking turns with pushing.  Kimber...


Kaylee...  She was like the pied piper.  The little boys LOVE her and some other little boy followed her around until  she played with him for a little while, too.  They're smart.  They know a fun big kid when they see one.

Comments

  1. Sometimes I still try to get into the baby swings--but I just sit on top instead of trying to get my body in like Kaylee. Some days there is just nothing better than the park....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment