Here are some short video clips from our snow day. Enjoy!
Tammy, Tori, and Tavin in a train - Kaylee and Kimber were suppose to be with us but we got busted about Kaylee not being an adult and had to leave them at the top.
This is our entire family in a train down a straight part of the hill. It was so much fun!
This was our entire family in a train down a curvy section of the hill. Kevin is in the back of the train and we flip completely around by the time we get to the bottom. This was the favorite train ride.
This is the end of Kaylee's bobsled ride on the Alpine Slide. It's too bad these videos are shot during the "slow down" portion of the track. It would have been fun to watch her navigate the fast sections.
This is Kevin and Tavin's ending to the bobsled run. Tavin is SO cute at the end!
This is Tori's ending to her first attempt on the fast track. She is so obedient about the SLOW warning sign at the end. I was proud of her for trying and having fun doing it.
I love, love, love trains--especially when there's lots of people in a train. That looked like so much fun!! In the first train I was wondering where Kimber was--but then in the second train I realized she was on Kevin's lap... :-)
ReplyDelete