That was a very fun game - and I was pooped by the end of it. At one point, I was so hyped up that I had to get on my bike and ride while I watched the game. Riding only partially helped, and Tori commented that she thought I was crazy. I haven't had that much fun watching a game since...Oh, I know!!! 2001!!!
GO BLUE DEVILS!
Kevin and I think he had many prayers said for him that night. He certainly started getting a few emails. With each one, my smile got bigger. Life is certainly good right now. It looks like the Duke ornament will be the highest on the tree this year!
GO BLUE DEVILS!
Kevin and I think he had many prayers said for him that night. He certainly started getting a few emails. With each one, my smile got bigger. Life is certainly good right now. It looks like the Duke ornament will be the highest on the tree this year!
Comments
Post a Comment