Yesterday, Easter Sunday, we had an earthquake in southern California. The quake originated about 200 miles from us and measured 7.2. It was the "rolling" kind that makes you feel like you have motion sickness. We got all the kids together to huddle in our earthquake spot and still had plenty of time to feel the motion. It probably lasted 30-40 seconds. Tavin didn't understand what was happening. While we were in our huddle, he sald, "My tummy feels funny." This morning at breakfast, he reminded me that we had an earthquake yesterday and informed me that the earthquake had been in his tummy! Hee hee! Then he asked if the next earthquake could be in my tummy! How cute! I tried to explain how an earthquake works, but I don't think he could move past that funny tummy feeling.
Speaking of earthquakes...tonight is the championship game of the NCAA tournament. Duke is playing. Where is UNC? Oh, that's right, they were in the NIT this year. I can't explain the peace and happiness I am enjoying, even if we do something crazy and don't win. GO BLUE DEVILS!
Speaking of earthquakes...tonight is the championship game of the NCAA tournament. Duke is playing. Where is UNC? Oh, that's right, they were in the NIT this year. I can't explain the peace and happiness I am enjoying, even if we do something crazy and don't win. GO BLUE DEVILS!
We thought about you guys when we heard about the earthquake. Glad all is well. That is so cute about an earthquake in his tummy; what is not so cute is that Duke won the championship.
ReplyDelete