Kimber and Tavin and Disney - Oh My!

Kimber, Tavin and I went to Disneyland by ourselves on April 12th.  It was the first day back to school for Kaylee and Tori and they were both sad to miss the fun.    After a long break with the big girls around ALL THE TIME, I think Kimber and Tavin needed some time to be little and have my attention all to themselves.  We spent the day doing things their way and their speed.  No big kids and no other demands on mom's attention.  I loved it as much as they did.

Tavin had a "big kid" day.  He went to the potty the entire day and he is now tall enough to ride anything requiring 40".  He got to ride the Jellyfish Ride and Soarin'.  Those were both rides that have caused tears on previous trips because he was too short.  No tears today!  Kimber was so busy watching Tavin enjoy his first experiences, that she almost forgot to pay attention to the rides for herself.

Kimber had a party with the bears, but Tavin wouldn't have anything to do with them.



Kimber quickly figured out that this was a great opportunity to exert her independence.  She asked to ride by herself on all the rides which would allow it. 

We spent a little time at the CALIFORNIA letters right outside California Adventure.  They chose the letters and posed for the camera.  We should have done the entire word because it would have looked great in the scrapbook.











I asked for someone to take our picture so that I could have a visual of the three of us together.  It was  a great day.  The funny thing was that it was a rainy day.  No clouds or rain at Disneyland, just everywhere else.  It really is the happiest place on earth.

Comments

  1. I love the posing for pictures at the letters--we have several of those from our trip there. I LOVE Disney--it IS the happiest place on earth!! How fun that you got to go with the "little" ones!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment