Knight Tavin April 29, 2010 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps This was a Sunday afternoon quest for Sir Tavin. I got some cute video footage that I'll try to post. He was attacking Kaylee at this point. Comments JanApril 30, 2010 at 4:21 AMThere's just not much that's better than a sword to a little boy, is there? I'm glad to see that Tavin is defending the Draughon Kingdom!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyThe Draughon FamilyMay 9, 2010 at 12:21 PMMy favorite part is that he's wearing a shirt that says "I love monsters, mud and mess!" - very fitting!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
There's just not much that's better than a sword to a little boy, is there? I'm glad to see that Tavin is defending the Draughon Kingdom!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part is that he's wearing a shirt that says "I love monsters, mud and mess!" - very fitting!
ReplyDelete