Temecula Berry Company

On Memorial Day, Kevin and I took the kids to the Temecula Berry Company field to pick blueberries. We met Stephanie and the boys there for the quick activity and we had a great time. Everyone enjoyed picking the berries and Stephanie fgured out that she doesn't dislike all blueberries. It was the same experience I had several years ago when I figured out I LOVE fresh blueberries and our kids eat them like candy.

Farmer Mike spent a few minutes with us in order to thank the Gilberts for Mark's service to our country.  He led us to a great place to pick berries and spent a few minutes helping the little guys develop the skill of picking.


Gavin

Stephanie and Gavin

Tori

Happy Camper Tavin

Dylan

Kaylee loved helping the little guys.

Tori liked helping the little guys, too.

Kaylee and Gavin

Farmer Tavin

Farmer Kimber

Farmer Kaylee?

Comments

  1. I LOVE blueberries also. I need to find a farm where I can pick....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment