Tavin has been playing with his sisters for hours during summer vacation. This past week I actually "broke" the TV and left it that way for 4 days. It was wonderful and the kids even noticed how great it was to have it unavailable.
They started playing doctor with Nurse Kaylee (who also operated as the office manager), Doctor Tori, and patients Kimber and Tavin. Each patient made up their own ailments and came for treatment. Kimber had normal medical conditions. Tavin, on the other hand, made me think about the nursery rhyme. Maybe there's more to it than I have thought...
What are little boys made of? snakes and snails and puppydog tails...
Here is a short list of some of Tavin's complaints. BTW - he giggled through most of the horrific treatments required to return him to normal.
"My heart is broke and I can't fix it." Ohhhh - this might be true sometime later and I think I might be very mad at that girl.
"I have a snail in my tummy."
"There's a guinea pig in my mouth." We almost looked since we own two...
"I have a beaver swimming around in me."
"There's a frog jumping in my throat."
We just love him!
They started playing doctor with Nurse Kaylee (who also operated as the office manager), Doctor Tori, and patients Kimber and Tavin. Each patient made up their own ailments and came for treatment. Kimber had normal medical conditions. Tavin, on the other hand, made me think about the nursery rhyme. Maybe there's more to it than I have thought...
What are little boys made of? snakes and snails and puppydog tails...
Here is a short list of some of Tavin's complaints. BTW - he giggled through most of the horrific treatments required to return him to normal.
"My heart is broke and I can't fix it." Ohhhh - this might be true sometime later and I think I might be very mad at that girl.
"I have a snail in my tummy."
"There's a guinea pig in my mouth." We almost looked since we own two...
"I have a beaver swimming around in me."
"There's a frog jumping in my throat."
We just love him!
I love Tavin's medical complaints...that boy has got an imagination!! :-)
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny!!! I hope he doesnt ever really have any of those haha...you sure have cute kids!! I miss them and their funny stories during swim
ReplyDelete