It's basketball season once more and Kaylee and Tori are both playing. Kimber asked to play, but we told her she had to wait until 1st grade. Soccer is fun really young, but basketball is just plain PAINFUL to watch when they're that little. Kaylee's first game was so fun to watch. She's a scrappy, physically fit girl! Soccer has her in awesome running shape. Nobody could keep up with her going up and down the court.
Kaylee's second game was suppose to be yesterday. I felt horrible!!! I wrote down the wrong time on my calendar and we showed up 2 hours late for the game. Kaylee was sad. I was sad. Kevin was sad because he missed her first game while he was out of town. I would say Tori, Kimber and Tavin were sad, but they weren't. Kaylee's coach was very sad. They lost and Kaylee would probably have made the difference... Needless to say, went home and double checked the entire basketball schedule on my calendar. I will be paranoid the rest of the season, but at least this is the first time I have ever done something like this. I planned out entire day around their baksteball games...
Tori has played 3 games so far and we LOVE her coach. Coach Dignan is the husband of Tori's soccer coach from the fall. He is very positive and a great coach. We're happy for the experience she will have this season. She has scored in 2 of the 3 games and her team is 2-1 right now. Here are a couple of Tori shots from yesterday. (We would have Kaylee shots, but we all know about that already, so don't ask about pictures...)
Kaylee's second game was suppose to be yesterday. I felt horrible!!! I wrote down the wrong time on my calendar and we showed up 2 hours late for the game. Kaylee was sad. I was sad. Kevin was sad because he missed her first game while he was out of town. I would say Tori, Kimber and Tavin were sad, but they weren't. Kaylee's coach was very sad. They lost and Kaylee would probably have made the difference... Needless to say, went home and double checked the entire basketball schedule on my calendar. I will be paranoid the rest of the season, but at least this is the first time I have ever done something like this. I planned out entire day around their baksteball games...
Tori has played 3 games so far and we LOVE her coach. Coach Dignan is the husband of Tori's soccer coach from the fall. He is very positive and a great coach. We're happy for the experience she will have this season. She has scored in 2 of the 3 games and her team is 2-1 right now. Here are a couple of Tori shots from yesterday. (We would have Kaylee shots, but we all know about that already, so don't ask about pictures...)
She's so cute!
Comments
Post a Comment