We went to Disneyland on Labor Day and met the Iversons there to celebrate Scarlett's birthday. We played for the morning and then met them at Bippity Boppity Boutique for the girls to have princess makeovers. We had a fun day.
We rode Buzz Lightyear...
We spent quite a bit of time just playing at Tom Sawyer''s Island - I think it's more like pirate island now.
The skulls were a little too creepy for Tavin. For the girls I have a question. Does your behavior inside a cage indicate something about your personality?!?!?! They are a cute bunch of monkeys.
Tavin did like pumping the water out of the boat to locate the treasure.
Tavin especially loves the treasure pile. He thought he was the biggest, baddest pirate around.
I like nice people who offer to take pictures of me with my kids.
In case you're wondering....Kimber picked out her own princess look. We're not entirely sure where the blonde hair came from, so we keep telling that her red hair is very pretty.
Scarleyy and Kimber are great friends and we're glad they have so much fun together. Happy Birthday, Scarlett.
Comments
Post a Comment