Disneyland with the Bishops

We went to Disneyland on October 27th and had a blast.  Emily has become "Cousin Emily" in our house and we're very happy that she feels comfortable with our family.  Julie is one of the world's kindest people and I feel lucky to count her as my friend.

These first pictures are from Buzz Lightyear.  OK, I am completely prideful about this.  LOOK AT MY SCORE!!!  It was the first time I had ever scored over 600,000 and I wanted proof for Kevin.  I have yet to repeat the experience, but nobody needs to know about that...






 I love Disneyland decorations.  We were excited to be there with Halloween up and this is another time when I was glad to have someone take a picture of me with my kids.

 Emily and Julie

 Tavin and I hung out at Winnie-the-Pooh while Julie took the rest of the gang to ride Indiana Jones.  It was the first time Kimber was big enough to ride it.  Tavin LOVES the Pooh ride.

 Tavin also loves his wonderful big sister, Kaylee, who is usually great about being fun and helpful.

 Kaylee and Tori took Julie for her VERY FIRST ride on Screamin'!!!  They were so excited to go with her.  Good luck, Julie!

 Tavin thinks Julie is more his friend than mine.  He chose to ride with her on the bumper cars and was beyond excited about being able to drive!

Tired children and letter pictures are a big oops.  Look at Tavin's pouty face...  We had a wonderful day and can't wait to go back to the happiest place on earth, aka  "the place where mom has no to-do lists".

Comments