First Day of School

Tori has Mrs. Strosnider for 3rd grade and Kimber has Mrs. Raemaers for kindergarten.  We are thrilled about both teachers and we know that Tori and Kimber will have great years in school.  I was a little sad that I couldn't follow Kaylee around at middle school and take pictures of her first day.  It was very hard to drop her off and watch her walk into that big place, but I know she'll make good choices and do well.

This is Tori's table group in Mrs. Strosnider's class:  Ian, Samantha and Chloe...CHLOE - we finally have a class with her really good friend and she's at the same table.  Life is good in third grade.
Life is also good in kindergarten.  Kimber got started by showing that she can write her name and draw a picture of herself.
Kimber is assigned to sit at the yellow circle table and we are excited to meet and get to know lots of kindergarten friends.
Tavin looked right at home in kindergarten.  I'm glad I get to keep him for preschool for a couple more years, but he will be very happy here when he comes.
Mrs. Ramaekers read them the story of the Gingerbread Man.   I know I've done it twice already, but I can't wait for Kimber's class to have him run away and go looking for him all around the school.  Maybe he'll be on the roof this year.

Comments