Soccer, Soccer and More Soccer!

Kaylee had a fantasic soccer season with the Red Hot Chili Peppers and is now playing with the all-stars in her age group.  I love to watch her play.  She understands the game and is wonderful in the midfield.  Notice her TONGUE on these pictures.  I had never noticed it before.




Dad is forever the coach.  He loves working with his kids on their soccer skills.

Tori played for the California Girls and had lots of fun.  She played offense for most of the season and she scored.  Coach Kristen said that Tori was one of the most polite girls she had ever had the opportunity to coach and that she always said thank you at the end of practice.  Good job, Tori! 








Kimber is still in co-ed soccer and played with Braeden on the Barracudas.  By the end of the season, Kimber was really going after the ball and showing that she understands the game.

I love her trademark smile!


Braeden had just scored before this picture was taken.  What a gesture of true friendship!!! I love the look and her hand on his shoulder. 

Kimber and Braeden
Here are some great pictrues of Braeden's facial expressions on the field.  He is one powerhouse player.  The ball and everyone else should be scared when he gets ready to kick.



Comments

  1. Beautiful girls--great pictures!! I miss spending time on the soccer fields watching Darin play. Enjoy it while you can!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment