South Ponto Beach

One of our last hoorahs before school started was to visit South Ponto Beach near Carlsbad (middle July).  It was so fun!  Lauren came with us.  Kaylee, Lauren, Tori, Kimber and Tavin all had a fun time while I sat on the beach and thought about my new calling and took pictures.  It was a great day.








Kaylee and Lauren
Yes, Kimber is really like this all the time.  Look at the other pictures.  The evidence speaks for itself.  Nobody else seemed to find or be attracted to lare, long slimy stuff...

Tavin was content to play in the sand (with a little water) all day long.


See?  I don't even know what this is, so I made her stop playing with it.  Yuck!

 
Tori makes friends easily.  This is a girl she had fun with part of the time we were there.

Tavin - and more sand...happy boy!
Tori always made sure she included Kimber in playing.  I love that.
Kaylee and Lauren also made a friend that day.  It was a beautiful day at the beach.  The kids loved it and I loved watching them and enjoying the peacefulness of my own thoughts.

Comments