Happy Birthday, Tavin!

Tavin turned 4 on December 21st! He started the day by opening cool presents from Grandma Georgia and the day just kept getting better.  We went out to dinner at Red Robin and he LOVED having his very own ice cream sundae with people singing to him.  While the waiters and waitresses sang, Tavin had a "I love having people sing to me on my birthday" look that was SO cute.

Kimber and Tavin are modeling the cool Grandma Georgia presents.  We were all impressed.  Grandma outdid herself.
Tavin and Mom at Red Robin
Kimber and Kevin at Red Robin.  Nobody can have a bad time with Kimber around.  She's really the way she looks.
Tavin, Tori and Kaylee at Red Robin


Kimber is forcing Kevin and Kaylee to hug her in the picture.  I think they're actually in pain.
I loved watching Kimber, Tori and Kaylee enjoy watching Tavin have fun for his birthday.  Nobody even asked to have some of his yummy dessert.  They all just enjoyed watching him eat it - and he insisted on eating every bite.

Comments