Happy Birthday, Kaylee!


Kaylee's 12th birthday party was lots of fun.  Above is the invitation I crafted, but something isn't posting quite right on the blog.  I printed it out as 5x7 pictures - super easy!  We enjoy her nice friends and the chaos that generall follows in their wake.  These pictures show the aftermath of making over 100 pretty hair flowers.  The group pictures show them being modeled.  We're grateful to have such a kind and fun loving 12-year-old in our family.  I watched Kaylee during the party and I noticed that she moved around to spend time with each girl she invited.  She did it quietly and without fanfare.  She asked not to invite too many people because she wanted to make sure she had time to spend with everyone.  I am grateful that she wants to do the right thing.


 We had a fire and made smores (drank hot chocolate) as our dessert for the night.  They all loved it.  I'm grateful that I have nice friends (Cathy and Keri) who let me borrow their firepits and hot chocolate machines.  The girls made their own pizzas for dinner and we gave Kaylee Just Dance 2 for the Wii as a present for the party.  The girls played that before, after and during making hair flowers.

 The parade of flowers...Tori loved it as much as Kaylee and all her friends.  Kimber loved it too and I was impressed with how nice Kaylee's friends were to her younger sisters.  It's not hard to have them in my home when I feel like they are kind and loving girls.





 Kaylee and Amy Groh
 Kaylee and Kathleen Groh
 Kaylee and Shelby Holdaway
 Kaylee and Ashlee Phillips
 Kaylee and Darby Kendrick
 Kaylee and Krissy Robinson
 Harlie Kartchner
 Kaylee and Nicole McKinney
 Kaylee and Mira Larsen
 Kaylee and Lauren DeBoe
 Kaylee's birthday cake of choice was homemade chocolate mint fudge.  Easy and yummy - but not pretty.

Comments

  1. What an awesome party!! Looked like a lot of fun. Kaylee is such a beautiful girl, inside and out : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment