Preschool Graduation - Our Last One

May 24, 2012 - Our LAST preschooler "graduated" from preschool and is officially a kindergartener.  I LOVED this preschool class and I will feel sad to see them go.  I think I have said and felt the same thing with each class going off to kindergarten, but this is somehow different since it is my last child to make this transition. 

 Waiting is never fun for a preschooler.  We're all just waiting for the adults to be ready...  left to right: Crew, Bryce, Tavin, Macee, Luke (Keegan is off to the left)

 We're finally lined up and ready to go!  Keegan is at the end of the line, after Crew.  Here I am with Crew after we finished our little show.  He has become Tavin's best little buddy and I love him and his wonderful family.

I love this picture with Crew.  I didn't know it was being taken and it makes me a little teary.  I also LOVE the look on Luke's face in the background.  As much as I love the preschoolers I teach, I don't know if I could go back to teaching high schoolers... There's something truly wonderful about being loved by young children and working each day to positively wield the power to shape their young minds.

Comments