During 2012, our stake presidency asked me, as the stake yw president, to teach the young MEN with them during the ward conferences of 2012. The stake ym president was asked to teach my young women with them during the same times I would be teaching the young men. WOW! After much thought and prayer, I was excited to teach the young men. The experiences that came from teaching them with bless my life for eternity and I am grateful for having had the opportunity. There are many spiritual experiences associated with these teaching opportunities, and with my time in this calling in general, but I will journal about those later. This is a picture of my little "handout" for the young men in our stake this year. I truly love them and feel that the opportunities to teach them have helped me as a mom and now as the Bishop's wife. In case it isn't clear Udaman man "You the man"!
Comments
Post a Comment